PREORDER NOW and save $425! Use code PHANTOMINJULY300 for $300 off. Add the APOLLO maintenance toolkit to cart and we will include it for FREE!
Shipping by mid July 2021.
Introducing the highly anticipated and brand-new APOLLO Phantom combining powerful features and beautiful design.
This high-performance dual motor electric scooter is designed for the advanced rider who is looking for the best all-round riding experience. Powered by dual 1200W motors with a peak output of 3200W, it will provide you with the magical thrill of silent yet insanely powerful acceleration up to 38 mph. Featuring an extra large Dynavolt battery (52V 23.4aH) the Phantom offers an impressive range of up to 40 miles.
The Phantom is equipped with a quadruple spring suspension system for better shock absorption and more dynamic travel. Take it out on rough city streets or on light off road like grass or trails and be amazed by the stellar ride quality.
Apollo puts safety first. The dual disc brakes (also available with optional hydraulic brakes) make for short braking distance and the best-in-class lighting package with turn signals enables safe riding at night.
With a rated max load of 300lb, the scooter can accommodate almost any type of rider. Even taller riders up to 6'5" can comfortably ride the scooter.
Available in two configurations:
- Standard Brakes
- NUTT Hydraulic Brakes (+$150)
FREE SHIPPING within continental US.
more detailed info and specs in tabs above
The APOLLO Phantom is the Perfect Scooter for Rough City Streets
- Phenomenal Ride Quality - the quadruple spring suspension and 3.25" pneumatic tires make for a smooth ride even on rough road conditions
- Powerful and Fast - the two powerful 1200W motors deliver thrilling acceleration and a top speed of 38 mph
- Long Range - up to 40 miles of range for extra long commutes and fast re-charging on two charge ports
- High Build Quality - with a double reinforced stem and a quick but solid folding system, the Phantom is sturdy in the places that matter the most
- High Performance Brakes - the 160mm disk brakes make for ultra short braking distance. Available with mechanical or hydraulic brakes
- Safe At Night - The 1000 lumen headlight, ample deck lights and turn signals enable a safe ride also in the dark. No lighting accessories required!
- Innovative Cockpit - The comfortable thumb throttle with key lock and the sleek extra large display with adjustable performance settings put you in control.
- Easy Maintenance - With plug and play connectors on key components and a split rim design, the Phantom is easy to repair and maintain at home
APOLLO Phantom 52V 23Ah
|Motor||2 x 1200W base / 3200W peak|
|Battery||52V 23.4Ah Dynavolt Li-Ion* |
|Est range||up to 40 miles**|
|Top speed||38 mph|
|Weight limit||300 lbs / 136 kg|
|Tire size||10" x 3.25" pneumatic tires|
|Suspension||adjustable 4x spring susp.|
|Brakes||dual disc (standard or hydraulic)|
|Lights||3 front, turn signals, 1 rear LED|
|Display||extra large HEX display|
|Dimensions||49 x 27 x 51 inch|
|Folded Dim.||49 x 27 x XX inch|
|Drive||all wheel drive|
|Bat. Position||under board|
* 12-14h of charging time with the included charger. Can be reduced down to 2-3h with two optional fast chargers.
**with conservative power settings and constant speed [aggressive riding with 220lb rider has been tested to 22 miles]
At fluidfreeride.com, we believe in honesty, customer service, and awesome products.
- 15 days no questions asked returns of unused products in case you change your mind.
- 12 months warranty on APOLLO scooters for manufacturing defects including battery - we will provide you with the parts or repair at our facility.
- Lifetime service and support for your scooter, including huge customer discounts on parts after warranty expires.
- Self-operated service centers in Brooklyn in Miami and service partners in many locations.
- We promise to always work with you to find a solution to any issue - even if not covered by our warranty.
- We have all parts in stock in the US to maintain and repair your scooter.
APOLLO is a Canadian electric scooter creator located in Montreal. They started their business on a bet that Canadians will follow the path to an electric future, wanting to share the thrill and excitement of riding an electric scooter for the first time. Comprised of a team of scooter enthusiasts who love what they do and don't take themselves too seriously, they decided to join forces to build an electric mobility company. Over the last few years they are constantly working on bringing you the best and most innovative electric scooters.
fluidfreeride is proud to be joining forces with Apollo to bring you the Phantom in the US and ensure a high level of ongoing service and support.
Excellent Ride Quality for Rough Ground Conditions
The quadruple spring suspension system, featuring four springs instead of the usual two, makes for a smooth ride even in rough road conditions. With 7 inches of deck clearance, the Phantom can tackle small potholes, jump curbs and perform off-road while simultaneously maintaining a stable ride. On top of that, this advanced suspension system is adjustable, enabling less rebound for an even smoother ride.
The 3.25" wide tires further support the excellent shock absorption and stability on the road. With its strong, sturdy build and two powerful motors, the Phantom feels like a small and nimble tank for the city, able to tame mean NY city streets and tough San Francisco hills.
Performance and Versatility for the Daily Rider
The Phantom has everything an advanced rider could wish for, while still offering a safe and comfortable city commute. Two high-efficiency motors provide you with the thrill of silent yet insanely powerful acceleration up to 38 mph.
Impressive range of up to 40 miles and two fast charging capable charging ports eliminate your range anxiety. Charge with two optional fast chargers in 2-3 hours.
While relatively heavy with 77lb, it folds in 5 seconds and is portable in one hand.
Safety First for Day and Night
The Apollo Phantom comes with 160mm disc brakes resulting in swift and smooth braking. For even more direct control, the Phantom is also available with NUTT hydraulic brakes. Both versions feature adjustable re-generative braking, recharging the battery whenever you brake.
With its powerful 1000 lumen headlight, two front deck lights and two rear turn signals the Phantom was built for safe night riding in traffic or on rural roads. No lighting accessories required.
Sturdy Build and Beautiful Design
Multi layered aluminum reinforces the structure of the stem and an all-new folding mechanism design ensures long time durability and absolutely no wobble in the stem. The high 300 lb weight limit is a testament to its build quality.
Even at high speeds or when it gets a little rough, the scooter feels stable and confidence inspiring. The roomy deck with rear angled foot rest and the high sitting handlebar deliver best-in-class riding ergonomics.
The proprietarily designed components like the display and headlight make for a unique and gorgeous looking scooter.