WIDEWHEEL - Unique Design, Power and Comfort
Brand new and first available here: the Mercane Widewheel electric scooter has been designed for ultimate riding comfort. Ultra-wide tires with front and rear suspension ensure the most comfortable and smooth ride! The high-powered, lightweight scooter with high-efficiency Lithium-ion battery guarantees strong acceleration, top speeds of 25 mph and up to 20 miles on a single charge.
Change the way you roll: experience a new feeling of freedom while cruising around on this stylish and powerful machine. Reinvent your style of transportation and upgrade your commute!
Available in two variants:
- single 500W motor with 8.8Ah battery
- dual (front and back) 500W motors with 13.2Ah battery
Free shipping! Delivery by December 10.
Designed to perfection, the WideWheel is the best all-round electric scooter for commute & play
- Powerful - the 48V 500W brushless hub motor delivers hill climbing torque and speeds up to 20mph
- Long range - the high efficiency Lithiom-ion 8.8Ah battery delivers up to 15 miles of range (always depending on rider weight, road conditions, driving speed)
- Comfortable - the ultra wide wheels in combination with front and back suspension deliver the most comfortable ride any scooter can offer
- Stylish and durable - the manufacturer's cutting edge die casting method without welding delivers high durability, quality and a seamless appearance
Available in two variants: with a single 500W motor with 8.8Ah battery and dual (front and back) 500W motors with a 13.2Ah battery. Above features are valid for both models except for weight, range, and speed. The 13.2Ah dual model weighs 45lb. It should be 5-10mph faster and run 5-10 miles longer.
The WideWheel is the best electric scooter for commute and play:
|Motor||48V 500W BLDC hub motor|
|Battery||Lithium-ion 8.8Ah 48V|
|Est range||up to 15 miles|
|Top speed||20 mph|
|Weight limit||220 lbs|
|Tire size||8" x 3.9" ultra wide airless|
|Suspension||front and back|
|Brakes||Rear disc brakes|
|Lights||front and brake lights|
|Display||Bat. indicator only|
|Dimensions||43.1 x 21.6 x 43.3 inches|
|Folded Dim.||43.1 x 8.6 x 16.1 inches|
|Drive||rear wheel drive|
|Bat. position||under board|
Available in two variants: with a single 500W motor with 8.8Ah battery and dual (front and back) 500W motors with a 13.2Ah battery. Above features are valid for both models except for weight, range, and speed. The 13.2Ah dual model weighs 45lb. It should be 5mph faster and run 5-8 miles longer.
At fluidfreeride.com, we believe in honesty, customer service, and awesome products.
- We will accept a return against full refund if the scooter is not as described.
- 15 days no questions asked returns of unused products in case you change your mind. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- 90 days limited warranty for manufacturer's defects including battery - we will provide you with the parts or repair at our facility.
- We promise to always work with you to find a solution to any issue - even if not covered by our warranty.
- We have many parts in stock in the US to repair or maintain your scooter.
The Mercane WideWheel electric scooter has an exciting story to tell:
It first appeared as an Indiegogo Campaign in January 2018. After surpassing its funding goals multiple times, the Korean engineering team delivered prototypes, developed a production process, and started mass producing at their factory in China. While the final pieces of the Indiegogo campaign are being delivered, Mercane has selected a few worldwide retailers to distribute its product. fluidfreeride is proud to be part of the Mercane family.
Engineered to Perfection
Lightweight aluminum alloy construction - easy maintenance at home - ultimate riding comfort
"There is a lot to like about WideWheel. It provides a speedy yet comfortable ride, with a range of up to 20 miles and top speeds of 25mph. Additionally, the scooter is pretty well-priced thanks to the pre-order discount and it comes with a 90-day warranty."
Gadget Flow, Product Story, October 2018 - Learn more...
I really like this scooter. Solid good construction. I get plenty of ppl saying how cool it looks too. It wasn't quite fast enuff for me but I contacted fluidfreeride they so kindly told me how to disable limiter and now it flies. Good bike good company to deal with
I saw these scooters with the wide wheels on a business trip to Singapore and wanted to get one too. Not so easy to buy one in Switzerland. Fluidfreeride could send one directly to Zurich from China. I got the one with two motors almost three weeks ago and its great. at first i thought its way too slow but then the guys from fluid showed me how to remove the speed limit. Now it's 40 km/h :))))) It accelerates good and goes up the hills we have in my city. It looks so cool - everybody asks me about it. The best thing is that nobody else has one. The battery is good, I never made it empty but I already went 20km and it shows half empty.
what I don't like so much:
The folding with the turning screw is not very fast but after you do it a few times its ok.
its very heavy, I think around 20kg so I normally leave it with other bikes with a lock and do not carry it with me.
I would give between 4 and 5 stars but because Peter was so nice in the process I give 5.