INTRODUCTORY OFFER: Save $200 and get the Helmet and Protective Gear Set for FREE! Add all to cart - discount will be applied automatically.
The Fluid Electric Longboard is perfect for anybody who is looking for a fun and exciting commute. With only 17 pounds, its two rear 350W motors will reach a top speed of 23-25 mph. The 6Ah Samsung battery realistically promises 15-20 miles of range.
Beautifully designed, the multi-layer bamboo and maple board offers the perfect balance between stability and flexibility. The grip tape on the deck ensures a permanent contact between feet and board for maximum riding control at any time. The design of the deck allows the rider to lean in to curves without the board touching the wheels. A carrying handle, integrated in the deck, makes it easy to quickly carry the board over train tracks or up a flight of stairs.
The portable board is easy to store under any table or bed.
The soft PU-wheels allow the rider to smoothly and quietly glide along asphalt and tackle cracks and even smaller bumps in the road. It is water resistant and can be used in any conditions as long as the battery is never submerged fully under water.
The ESC-remote (Electronic Speed Control) comfortably lies in the hand and gives the rider easy access to all features with the thumb. You can choose between three speed modes ranging from a cruise mode for the beginner to a high speed mode for the advanced rider. A forward and backward switch lets you choose between the regular and goofy position. The speed control offers extremely smooth and predictable acceleration and braking, necessary to maintain the balance on the board.
The box includes a multitool for quick and easy maintenance, nose and tail guards to protect the wood, and two replacement pads which seal the controller and battery (should they ever need to be opened).
Reinvent your commute - The Fluid Board is the perfect choice to reach your destination in style. It is delivered fully equipped, charged up and ready to ride!
Please be careful when riding this board, especially if you are a beginner, and remember to ALWAYS wear a helmet and proper safety gear!
Free shipping in continental US
more detailed info and specs in tabs above
The fluid electric longboard for a smooth ride and a commute in style
- High ride quality - the multi-layer bamboo and maple board offers the perfect balance between stability and flexability
- Commuter board - this high performance board will make you look forward to your daily commute
- Portable - with only 17 pounds and a convenient carrying handle, this board can be picked up and carried easily
- Safety first - grip tape for maximum riding control and the included safety gear make for a safe commute - remember to wear your helmet!
- 700W electric longboard - the dual 350W motors deliver speedy acceleration on demand
- Speed control - the speed control offers extremely smooth and predictable acceleration and breaking
- Smooth ride - the soft PU-wheels allow the rider to smoothly glide along asphalt and tackle cracks and even smaller bumps in the road
|Motor||2 x 350W|
|Est range||up to 20 miles*|
|Top speed||23-25 mph|
|Suspension||med. flex bamboo-maple board|
|Display||board display (voltage)|
|Dimensions||38.2 x 10.6 x 5 inch|
|Ride Modes||3 Riding Modes|
|Drive||dual motor rear wheel drive|
*The range can vary greatly by riding style. Cruising along on flat roads at 10 mph will get you the range of 20 miles quoted by the manufacturer. Aggressive and fast riding will deliver significantly less.
** Do not go down a long hill when the battery is fully charged: regenerative braking will overcharge and possibly break the battery.
At fluidfreeride.com, we believe in honesty, customer service, and awesome products.
- We will accept a return against full refund if the board is not as described.
- 15 days no questions asked returns of unused products in case you change your mind. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- 6 months limited warranty for manufacturer's defects including battery - we will provide you with the parts or repair at our facility.
- We promise to always work with you to find a solution to any issue - even if not covered by our warranty.
- We have many parts in stock in the US to repair or maintain your board.
- Available Service Partner network in key cities across the US.