MOSQUITO - Ultra Portable and Fast
This lightweight and foldable electric scooter is right for everyone who needs a compact and ultra portable scooter to take on the train, up the stairs, or just to store away at home. With only 22 pounds, its 36V 350W motor will drive you up any hill and reach a top speed of 20 mph. The 7.8Ah battery promises a range of up to 15 miles. Its front and rear suspension is essential for riding comfort for a scooter with 6" wheels. Use the integrated USB port for charging your phone on the go.
Reinvent your style of transportation - the sleek looking Mosquito will speed up your ride to work or class and make your life a little bit more fun. Guaranteed!
Recommended for riders 6' tall and below. Distance of footboard to handlebar is 34 inches.
No compromise - the Mosquito Electric Scooter is lightweight and portable, yet high powered and fast
- Ultra Portable - Just 22 pounds and folds to a compact 43x7.6x10.7 inches
- Powerful - the 36V 350W brushless hub motor delivers hill climbing torque and speeds up to 20mph
- Long range - the high efficiency Lithium-ion 7.8Ah battery delivers up to 15 miles of range (always depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Loaded with features - double suspension, lock via app, LED headlight, solar powered tail light, edgeless display
Packed with features, the Mosquito leaves nothing to be desired:
|Motor||36V 350W BLDC hub motor|
|Est range||up to 15 miles|
|Top speed||20 mph|
|Weight limit||240 lbs|
|Tire size||6" x 1" airless|
|Suspension||front and rear|
|Brakes||front electric, rear step-on|
|Lights||front and back LED lights|
|Display||display with app control|
|Dimensions||39.4 x 14.6 x 42.4 inches|
|Folded Dim.||44.1 x 7.9 x 11 inches|
|Drive||front wheel drive|
|Bat. Position||in steering tube|
Available in black and white.
At fluidfreeride.com, we believe in honesty, customer service, and awesome products.
- We will accept a return against full refund if the scooter is not as described.
- 15 days no questions asked returns of unused products in case you change your mind. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- 90 days limited warranty for manufacturer's defects including battery - we will provide you with the parts or repair at our facility.
- We promise to always work with you to find a solution to any issue - even if not covered by our warranty.
- We have many parts in stock in the US to repair or maintain your scooter.
Packed with powerful features
These features make our lightweight electric scooter the perfect choice for riders wanting an ultra portable, fast, and sleekly designed vehicle.
With its condensed size, yet elegant design, I was not disappointed with my purchase. This E scooter comes with everything I was looking for. It is compact without sacrificing any performance, its simple when it comes to functions and the LED display. Not to mention its low profile matte black finish and yet rugged design makes this a mean and excellent Scooter for commuting in NYC.
Received my scooter last week - fluid freeride sent me one directly from the manufacturer as they don't ship to the UK. I wanted this scooter for my way to and from the tube. I'm 80kg and the display says 40 km/h. I think that's a bit overstated but it easily goes more than 30km/h which feels crazy fast for a small scooter. I already took it to and from work once and it is perfect for what I wanted. it's easy to fold and relatively light so I can just carry it on the tube without issues. At work I just put it under my desk. This cuts out 15 minutes from my commute. Still illegal in London so I have to be careful. Battery life seems OK, I have ridden it about 5km and still 4 from 5 bars.
I live, work, and go to school in a half-mile radius, and I also live in a big city. I get places much faster (and much cooler) using this scooter. The speed is incredible. It says it goes max 20mph but I have hit 24mph going on a steady downhill slope. The headlight is incredibly bright. I rode downtown in the rain at night and the light let me see perfectly. Totally recommend!
I was very pleased with the customer service from FluidFreeRide. Not only did they respond to my email within a couple hours, but they also were very compensating toward my needs. I cannot wait to get my scooter!