INOKIM Quick 4
PREORDER NOW - SAVE an extra $200 with code QUICK4NOVEMBER200 (that's $300 off RRP). Discount valid until Oct 31. Shipping early Nov. [more preorder info]
Meet the brand new INOKIM Quick 4 - an all round commuter scooter with beautiful design that perfectly balances power, range, and portability:
- The large 52V Samsung 16Ah rechargeable battery promises a range of up to 40 miles so you can ride without range anxiety. It recharges in 7-8 hours.
- The powerful 600W rear motor delivers excellent bottom end torque and a top speed of 25 mph.
- It folds down in seconds to a small footprint and is easily portable with just 47 lb. It comes with a handle in the rear of the board for quick lifts.
- Overall highly versatile to take it on public transport or put into your trunk so it can accompany you wherever you go.
The large bright display in the center of the handle bar shows all important stats at a glance: speed, level of acceleration, battery charge / voltage, and mileage. It allows for three convenient speed settings ("gears"), and offers cruise control.
Ease of use, ride quality and safety are key advantages:
- Thumb throttle with good travel and a smooth acceleration curve
- Dual damper suspension in combination with the 10" air filled tires make for a very smooth ride on road and packed trails or grass.
- Dual drum brakes for superior stopping power
- Bright front and rear LEDs light up the road and ensure you will be seen in the dark.
- Ultra wide board for a comfortable stance.
The INOKIM Quick 4 is the culmination of continuous improvement and relentless testing. First launched in 2011 under the brand MYWAY, the grandfather of the INOKIM QUICK 4 was the first truly portable electric scooter worldwide, winning lots of design and innovation awards. With the Quick 4, you will get a proven yet innovative all round electric scooter that convinces with stylish design, durability, and an extra punch of power.
INOKIM Quick 4 Super - Powerful All Round Electric Commuter Scooter
|Motor||600W rear BLDC|
|Battery||Samsung Li-ion 52V 16Ah|
|Est range||realistic 25 miles|
|Top speed||25 mph|
|Weight limit||220 lbs / 100 kg|
|Tire size||10" x 2.5" air tires|
|Brakes||Front & rear drum brake|
|Lights||front and rear LED|
|Display||Bright advanced display|
|Dimensions||42.5 x 44 x 19 inches*|
|Folded Dim.||44 x 14.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Drive||rear wheel drive|
|Bat. position||under board|
* Handle bar is relatively short. Recommended for riders 6' and below.
At fluidfreeride.com, we believe in honesty, customer service, and awesome products.
- We will accept a return against full refund if the scooter is not as described.
- 15 days no questions asked returns of unused products in case you change your mind. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- 12 months limited warranty for manufacturer's defects including battery - we will provide you with the parts or repair at our facility.
- We promise to always work with you to find a solution to any issue - even if not covered by our warranty.
- We have many parts in stock in the US to repair or maintain your scooter.
INOKIM started designing electric scooters in 2009 and and can be considered one of the founders of the global electric scooter industry. They were the first to marry a lightweight brushless hub motor with li-ion battery technology to create a truly portable commuting vehicle.
With its headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel, INOKIM creates electric scooters for heavy daily use. 3,000 annual miles is no exception. With proper maintenance and care, your INOKIM scooter will last you for many years.
While most electric scooters in the market use readily available components from different suppliers, INOKIM scooters are custom designed with great care from the ground up. INOKIM runs their own factory with strict quality control and can ensure excellent workmanship.
fluidfreeride backs this promise with a 12-month warranty on all INOKIM scooters.
All Round Talent for Commute & Play
With 47 lb and super quick folding, the Quick 4 is a truly versatile companion for your commute. Intuitive and safe to ride, fun acceleration, 25 mph top speed, portable, and smooth on the road for an extraordinary riding experience.